Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 13 March 2013

A new block started

Today is W.I.P. Wednesday so I had to get to work on another block for my secret project. I have to say I am very happy with this one and can't wait to get it finished! I am hoping that the recipient will really love it when it is finished!


I have also been inspired by some of the blogs I have been reading so I am going to dig out my UFO's tomorrow and add a list of them to work on during the rest of the year. Hopefully making this list will keep me working on them. (I might add a list of NEWfo's too, of all those things I want to do!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...