Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 21 March 2013

A New Start

I just couldn't help myself I have been looking at these patterns for the last few months and I just had to start them today. It's not like I don't already have a lot on the go, so what is one more project?

I can't wait to make the Hello Sun Quilt. Luckily I saved all the patterns when I found this site, as it has now been taken down (although you can now buy the pattern from April's etsy shop). Hello Moon is the 2013 quilt along.  There are only a couple of these blocks available so far, but I can't wait to see the rest of them. I didn't have much time for crafting today so I only managed to get the strips sewn together. That means tomorrow I can start a couple of the blocks! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...