Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 16 March 2013

Another block finished

I finished the block I was working on for my secret project today. Six more to go then I can start putting it together! I had a lovely morning at Marci's Quilting Service sewing and chatting. I got most of the block done while I was there and came home with a new project to work on too.



Just signed up for the Six Months of Softies 



I can't wait. I absolutely love the Funky Friends Factory patterns by Pauline McArthur they are just wonderful, and her after sales service is great too, so if she is involved I bet the other five designers will be wonderful too!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by my blog and leaving a comment.... - you have some really fun projects and I do love your frog.... such neat blanket stitching...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...