Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 17 March 2013

Six Months of Softies

I signed up for this yesterday and couldn't wait for the pattern for the first one to arrive, so I was very excited to find it in my inbox. I got straight to it and found it very easy to make and the instructions were very clear with bonus video tutorials to help if you were having difficulties. I am so glad I signed up for this sew along. Thanks Wendi for the great patterns and clear instructions! 


To anyone thinking of signing up I say DO IT I'm sure you won't regret it making these two was so much fun!


1 comment:

  1. They turned out so well - great job! And I love them in shades of pink!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...