Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Another block started

I'm a little closer to getting my secret project finished, today (1 April{yes I posted very late!})I started another block. That means once I am finished that one there is only one left before I put on the sashings and put it all together. I can't wait I have loved making it and each block becomes a new favourite. I got a bit more done on the other block I had to finish today too as a wonderful friend had the colour cotton I needed in her collection so she gave me what she had so I could finish it off. Unfortunately there wasn't quite enough to finish the block but at least it will be finished more quickly tomorrow when I get in to buy some more of the cottons I need :0)

Like I said it is getting hard to take pictures now without giving it away!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...