Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 27 April 2013

Change of Pace.

I have been looking for a pattern for a sewing bag to put stuff in when I go to work on things with friends or I might even need it to go to a class on day. Today while I was dropping off the baby quilt top at Marci's Quilting Service I came across this pattern



It was nearly the size I wanted and had pockets both inside and out like I wanted. It was a little more complicated than I wanted with all the quilting and embellishments. So I slightly adjusted the size and simplified the pattern by just using two fabrics and this is what I ended up with


The pockets are big enough to hold my quilting ruler with ease or a pattern without squashing it and there are eight pockets on the outside and eight on the inside. There is also still plenty of room for all the other things I might need!




No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...