Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 14 September 2013

Inspired by the Pin it blog Hop at "Sew We Quilt"

While I was checking out the wonderful creations of the bloggers participating in the Pin It blog hop over at "Sew We Quilt" I came across a very cute owl pincushion/sewing caddy made by the very talented Cindy at "Daisy Days" Luckily for me she shared a link to not only a tutorial but also a pattern for this very cute Owl. Of course after discovering that I just had to make my own!
Here he is now....

Don't forget to pop over to "Shanni Loves" to get your very own pattern and to let her know how wonderful she is for sharing her delightful creation.



4 comments:

  1. Awe so cute! So glad you enjoyed this pattern! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes and yours is adorable too lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl..you are fast! Your owl turned out so great. Love the buttons you used.

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...