Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 6 January 2014

Slow Stitching Sunday

I have joined Slow Stitching Sunday this year to hopefully get some of the cross stitch UFO projects I have finished. They really are slow stitching as a few hours work really doesn't look like much!

This is what I started with


And this is what I finished with


It's not much but at least it is progress!

Don't forget to head over to Kathy's Quilts and check out some of the other Slow Sunday Stitching that has been going on.

3 comments:

  1. Your Cross Stitch Nativity is wonderful. May you say where you found out this pattern? I love Cross-stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I used to do a LOT of counted cross stitching before I rediscovered quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slow stitching will get you there someday. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...