Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 5 October 2014

September OPAM

I'm a bit late posting this (but not as late as last month!!! LOL) 

Here is what I finished in September,

The "Sewing Makes Me Happy Thread Keeper" by Gail Pan

It is on display at the shop now!

Mother Duck from Melly and Me's "Five Little Ducks" Pattern



I still have five little ducks to make, They are also going on display at the shop for a while!

Then I finally finished the Unicorn a friend asked me to make from a "Funky Friends Factory" Pattern

And last but not least I finished the "Barn Owl Doll" by Paloma Rocha  which was also for my friend. They wanted it in pink and purple so I had fun trying out colour combinations with this one!



Then I had fun taking photos of the doll and the Unicorn together






I have been working on other stuff as well but none of them have reached the finished stage.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...