Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 14 July 2016

Some Progress on a UFO

Finally starting to see some progress with one of my UFOs.  I can't even remember when I started this one so I will probably start a new page for any that weren't documented on my 2013 UFO page. Hopefully since I have only left a few projects out I might be a bit better at getting them finished ;0)


This is one of the hexagon sides to Anni Downs from Hatched and Patched  Home Sewn Sampler Bag. I know I started it with a couple of friends when we were doing some social sewing, life changed and I never got mine finished but after seeing one of the others finished bag, I was inspired to get to work on mine. Maybe I can get this side finished tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...