Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 3 January 2017

No Finish Today, But There Was Some Progress

Today I did pull out the Hello Moon quilt to do some work on. I thought I had finished the appliqué on this block 
until I pulled out the pattern to look at the next block (below) and I realised I hadn't done the line to give the cheese a more 3D effect and the mouse whiskers! I had already started on this block by then.

As I still had some grey thread left on my needle after doing the moon I also started this block to save having to rethread my needle with that same thread again later.

 So I have started on three of the four blocks I had preprepared so hopefully they won't take too long and then I will be able to start on the last four blocks. Then I will have to figure out how to set them. Any Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...