Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 27 February 2017

Change of pace!

I needed a change from crocheting bunnies over the weekend so I did some sewing. My surprise quilt just needs borders now, which I would have put on except I bought the wrong fabric for one of the borders. I went to put it on and realised it was totally different to the one I had bought for the patchwork piece. Of course it was going to be the first border so that project came to a screaming halt after that discovery. I have to wait until tomorrow before I can go and get the right fabric for the borders. I'll make sure I take a piece of the fabric with me to make sure I get the right one this time!

Since the surprise quilt came to a stop I decided to do a quick and easy project and I started on these cute little elephants by Heather Bailey. They still need some finishing touches but I am happy with them so far.

1 comment:

  1. Very fun elephants, the fabric make me think of Indian rather than Africa. So are these Asian Elephants?

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...