Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 20 April 2017

A little more sewing

DD asked me if I could make a gift for her friend. She asked me to make a fish for her in the fabrics left over from a quilt I had made for her last year. Ok I had to find a pattern that's when I went looking on the internet and discovered my favourite quilt shop Quilty Desires had just got in some Magic Rainbow Fish fabric, so as I was making a fish anyway I thought I might just make one using that fabric too! I found the cutest little fish pattern by Fluff Engine and away I went! I made three fish in the end but I forgot to take a photo of all of them before I gave one away. So here are the two I did remember to take a photo of.


1 comment:

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...