Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 6 June 2017

I'm so excited she is finally finished!

When I first took up crocheting one of my friends asked if someone could make her a bunny she had seen on facebook it was a free pattern and although it was way more complicated than the other things I had made I said I would give it a go. It tested me and it was much harder than anything else I had crocheted. I learnt a lot by making it. I'm actually glad I didn't notice the warning about not attempting this if you were a beginner that was at the beginning of the webpage because I might not have attempted it. I gave it a go and I am very happy with the results. I hope my friend will be too!

4 comments:

  1. wow this is so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done , that is super cute!!! Well worth persevering with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that! I love the facial expression with the eyebrows up high, the angle of the colorful bow and big ears.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH. My. Gosh. That is so cute. If your friend doesn't love it, feel free to send it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...