Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 4 November 2017

Wow I didn't realise it had been that long since I posted!

Just realised I missed posting anything in October so here is a catch up of what I have been doing since my last post.

This was a little panel doll I had sitting in my stash just waiting to be sewn together.


I finished the pink blocks for my RSC Challenge quilt


I started on some chameleons and did some work on my Around the Bases crochet afghan 






I made a ballerina bunny for a friend


I have also been working on some things for a swap I am participating in





Like these snowflakes, I still need to starch them and get them into shape properly.



I made this cushion cover too (I hope she doesn't read my blog cause I haven't shown this side in the swap feed on instagram!)

I had fun making these little guys one is headed to my partner

And I made one of these petit fours baskets for my partner

And today I whipped up this stocking. I'm still deciding if it needs pompoms on the points. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. wow you make the most beautiful projects,i love everything my clever friend ,your swap partner will be rapt,well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have had a busy month!! Ballerina bunny is verh cute, the snowflakes are beautiful. Love the bearded guys!!

    ReplyDelete

The Beginning of a new project

 So it’s been a while since I’ve posted anything but I thought I would pop in and show you my latest project. It’s a cute little dachshund b...